Friday 16 September 2016

Deuxième semaine

Well two weeks of school have passed and it seems like all of my classes are settling in nicely. For those of you that stopped by last night at the Welcome Back BBQ it was great meeting you and I hope I answered any questions that you had. If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact me!

Grade 6 Immersion:

For those who have not yet filled out the Parent Survey here is the link: https://goo.gl/forms/DaxSIi8EwgeMYxx22 This is a voluntary survey but it will give me a better understanding of your child and their learning. Also, even if you are not a French speaker we would still love to have any parents visit our classroom to share with our students about a hobby, profession, or passion that we can link creatively to the curriculum to provide a rich learning experience! Any information that can help our students would be greatly appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment